Welcome to the Tri-College Blackboard support site, brought to you by the Computing and Library staff of Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Swarthmore Colleges. If you need additional help, or have comments or suggestions about these pages, please contact a member of our Support Team
To find help on your topic, browse the list, or enter a term in the search box on the left.
- How can I change a guest access setting?
- Backing up your course to an Export .zip file
- Making your course AVAILABLE to students
- Using the Gradebook
- Taking Exams via Bb - tips for students!
- How do I copy some or all content from one course to another? (Includes backup/export instructions)
Most Frequently Requested Topics
- Not all of my students are in my course. What do I do?
- How can I browse courses as a guest?
- How do I upload documents into my course?
- How do I log into Blackboard?
- How do I find someone on my campus to help me?
- How do I upload multiple files at once?
- Where is more documentation about course management?
- How can I change the navigation menu on the side of my course screen?
- Why can't I see my courses on Blackboard?
- How do I create an area for file exchange between students?