Robotic Arm Deux
From ENGR005 2008
Revision as of 22:26, 8 December 2008 by Esilver1
- Improve original robotic arm:
- We will add three more motors.
- Claw to replace pencil holder.
- This will allow the robot arm to pick objects up (perhaps glasses of water) and pour them.
- Waiters will become obsolete!
- Disassemble original arm.
- Attach three extra motors; five total.
- Zero-Out each.
- Test out the movements.
- Find right coordinates for presentation.
- Stabilize and refine the final product.
Construction: - Stability. Keeping the arm level.
Programming: - Calibrating five zero values. - Coordinating the motors to result in smooth motion.
Video Example of Finished Arm
Link to Video: Robot Arm Demo