Difference between revisions of "Tomato Slicer"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 16:21, 8 December 2008
Tony really likes tomatoes, but he’s too lazy to cut them. He’d rather give a knife, a lethal weapon, to a robot to do it for him.
The tomato slicer will use two servo motors. One will control the arm and the other will rotate the tomato. Each time the tomato is sliced it is rotated by the second servo and then the process is repeated again.
The software will be done on MATLAB.
• Build the system by December 2nd
• Write the code by December 3rd
• Start on wiki by November 20th
• Work out the kinks by December 7th to present
• Finish the wiki by December 8th
• Many tomatoes
• 2 servo motors
• 1 knife
• Saran wrap to keep the tomato juices from going into the motor and destroying it