Best Designs From Alpha and Omega
- explore curves-(curved corners,curves around pre-cut notches)
- the middle is the least imporatant (when figuring out where to cut pieces out for least displacement and least volume)
- circles are the best shape (not sqaures or triangles- as shown by our previous test runs)
- make is easier for the robot arm to bend
- minimum volume - .2in^3 and maximum voluvme- .92in^3-- keeping this in mind we want the least volume and least displacement
Our final design is centered on one main theme: Circles, Circles, Circles! This include curves on the edges, big cut out circles in the middle as well as one small circle cut out.
our voulme is: .84 in^3
our displacement is: .2368 mm
our score is: .199
We knew the goal was to have the least volume and least displacement so...