From Diversifying Economic Quality: A Wiki for Instructors and Departments
Div.E.Q. Standards for Introducing Economics to High School and College Students
Publishers and organizations such as the College Board, as well as individual instructors, can use these standards to guide the design of their curricula and training materials.
Educators can also
- NEW: Show these videos to your students.
- Teach with nuance and humility
- Acknowledge the biases in our textbooks
- Offer courses on Poverty and Inequality
- Acknowledge heterodox theories of economics
- Read a classic article with some good suggestions 
- Share Feminist Economics Research Notes
- Use AEA materials to illustrate concepts in economics