From Diversifying Economic Quality: A Wiki for Instructors and Departments
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Top practices for instructors'''
Revision as of 11:49, 6 July 2011
Top practices for instructors
1. Provide opportunities for involvement with research early on.
2. Reflect on and learn more about personal prejudices and values.
3. Emphasize that biology is not destiny.
4. Incorporate heterodox theories of economics into curricula.
5. Provide opportunities to get to know students personally.
6. Share these study tips.
7. Be aware of a third theory of discrimination.
8. Realize that our concept of efficiency, Pareto efficiency, reinforces the status quo.