From Diversifying Economic Quality: A Wiki for Instructors and Departments
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
5. Promote [[inclusive
5. Promote [[inclusive ]]
Revision as of 00:53, 24 May 2011
Team members: Please add your research results below in the following way.
1. Give a one sentence summary of the strategy proposed/analyzed. (See, and develop, the examples I list below.)
2. Provide a link to another wiki page that
a. describes the approach
b. summarizes the research supporting this approach (briefly state research method and findings, and maybe use some quotes from the source)
c. provides full citation of the source(s)
d. links to the source(s)
e. records your name, your comments/questions if any, and your overall rating of the source
Top ten strategies for the classroom
1. Use inquiry-based learning.
2. Avoid stereotype threat.
3. Use collaborative learning.
4. Consider the impact of wait time during classroom activities
5. Promote inclusive communication