Difference between revisions of "Adyghe"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:06, 3 February 2022
Don't forget to make all these sections subsections of a new section and add a "Developed resources" section where you can add your corpus and your keyboard. -JNW
- - Information on Circassians
- - Russian website with lots of information on Circassians, doesn’t necessarily see a difference between Kabardian and Adyghe.
- - Information on Adyghe grammar
- - Information on Adyghe grammar from the above website.
- - Website of the Adygea Republic
- - Website of the government of the Adyghe-speaking area.
- - Circassian language dictionary
- - A very old Circassian language dictionary scanned as a pdf.
- - Wiktionary pages for Adyghe
- - Not really a dictionary, but a list of Wiktionary pages that include Adyghe words.
- - Glosbe for Adyghe
- - Circassian word list/dictionary online
- - Phrase list from Omniglot
- - How to count in Adyghe
- - List of numbers in the Adyghe language.
- - Online course in Adyghe, including word lists:
The books may be very difficult to get our hands on.
- - Rogava, G. V., and Z. I. Kerasheva. 1966. Grammatika adygeiskogo yazyka. Krasnodar, Russia: Krasnodarskoe Knizhnoe Izdatel’stvo.
- - Testelets, Yakov, ed. 2009. Aspekty polisintetizma: Ocherki po grammatike adygeisko yazyka. Moscow: Rossiyskiy Gosudarstvennyi Gumanitarnyi Universitet.
- - Kumakhov, M. 1989. Sravnitel’no-istoricheskaya grammatika adygskikh (cherkesskikh) yazykov. Moscow: Nauka.
- - Studies in Adyghe grammar from Tripod
- - Aspects of polysynthetism in Adyghe
- - List of books on Adyghe
- - A list of a few books on Adyghe and the Adyghe people.
- - International Center for Circassian Studies
- - Academic field dedicated to the study of Adyghe, Kabardian, etc. May not see difference between Adyghe and Kabardian.
- - Verb classes in Adyghe
- - Article about verb classes.
- - Event structure in Adyghe
- - The syntax and semantics of event structure and Adyghe causatives.
- - Ordering of derivation in Adyghe
- - Semantic properties of participants and ordering of derivations in Adyghe/
- - Adyghe Pluperfects
- - The system of pluperfect forms in Shapsug dialect of Adyghe.
- - Order of suffixes in Adyghe
- - Deriving affix ordering in polysynthesis.
- - Structural
- - Describes the syllable structure of Adyghe.
- - Public article on relative clauses in Adyghe
- - Old Testament
- - Transcribed version of Old Testament in Adyghe.
- - New testament
- - PDF scan of a New Testament book written and printed in Adyghe.
- - Adyghe Psalms
- - Recordings of psalms sung in Adyghe.
- - Adyghe Wikipedia
- - Wikipedia in Adyghe, lots of articles.
- - North Caucasus Radio
- - Radio for the Adyghe-speaking area, may happen mostly in Russian.
- - Adyghe Maq Newspaper
- - Newspaper for the Adyghe-speaking area, all in Adyghe.