Difference between revisions of "Berik"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
=== Keyboard ===
=== Keyboard ===
Revision as of 12:01, 1 February 2018
From Ethnologue : Code: bkl, Pop: 1200, Status: population declining, Script: Latin, Location: Indonesia. Based on a skim of the grammar sketch  it looks largely agglutinating with some fusional tendencies (jila ~ jalbili, nasona ~ nasbawena verb conjugation).
Language Archives (collection of resources) 
SIL  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
Daniel knows the people who did the Bible translation.
None found (likely none to find).
- Swadesh list:  (CC BY 3.0)
- Lexicon:  (requested from ILL) (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- Lexicon: http://transnewguinea.org/language/berik ~500 words, (CC BY 4.0)
- Collections:  and  these seem likely to be redundant with the other lists, given that they may well have been compiled from those lists. (not requested yet)
Scientific and Grammatical
- A Grammatical Sketch of Berik  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- A Preliminary Berik Phonology  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- Preliminary analysis of Berik clause and clause root types  (requested from ILL, Daniel has PDF) (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- Some counting systems of Irian Jaya  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- In Pursuit of Discourse Particles  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (requested from ILL, Daniel has PDF)
- Berik Pronouns  (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (requested from ILL, Daniel has PDF)
- The Berik Particle 'ga'  - about a discourse particle (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (requested from ILL, Daniel has PDF)
Are you guys sure about all these CC licenses? I was having trouble identifying at least a few of them as such. Also, consider using bulleted lists and linking to text -JNW
Bible  (all rights reserved? maybe try contacting SIL or the Westrums?)
SIL lists some phrasebooks, do we want to try to get these? If so, see also