Revision as of 14:19, 22 February 2021 by Mfergus3
- Dictionary and several texts with English translations
- A dictionary database in Toolbox format for a series of transcribed texts.
- Talking dictionary
- Online dictionary tool with 342 word entries and 336 corresponding audio files.
- All content copyright © Biak community. (2016)
- Description of phonology/morphology/syntax of Biak
- Phonology, Morphology, and Syntax resources on Biak.
- PhD dissertation written on Biak
- A description of the Biak language.
- Grammatical borrowing in Biak
- A description of grammatical borrowing in Biak.
- Number in Biak; Counterevidence to two alleged language universals
- A survey of how number is indicated in the morphology and syntax of Biak.
- Biak prayers and songs
- Text and audio versions of prayers and their English translations.
- Content © 2010-12 The Language Documentation Group / Dr W. van den Heuvel
- Collection of texts, with English glosses
- A collection of 64 excerpts of Biak, 24 of which include English translations. Includes XML format of texts which is suitable for computational purposes.
- Website with Biak text
- A webpage for Jehovah's Witnesses completely translated into Biak.
- Copyright © 2021 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.