A link to the .rlx file on our Github
Initial Evaluation of Ambiguity
- Our initial ambiguity = 1.06 = 4169/3932
- Some examples:
- mran<v><iv><p1><pl><inc> ra<pr>/ra<cnjsub> vanda<n> ↔ komran ra vanda # We walk along the seaside
- saroi<n>+i<prn><pers><p3><sg><spc> orn<v><tv><p3><sg> si<prn><pers><p3><pl><an><spc>+ya<det><dem> inm<v><tv><p3><an> monda<adv> ra<pr>/ra<cnjsub> mar<v><iv><p3><pl><an> ↔ saroiya dorn siya, siya sinm monda ra simar # The whale ate some, others drank (river water) only until they died.
- We found ambiguity between the possessive inalienable noun 'nari' (tooth 1/3sg) and 'nari' meaning will, to indicate some sort of future tense.
- There is a lack of examples and documentation on these forms, particularly the tense form, which was unmentioned in our comprehensive grammar. We have yet to determine a way to disambiguate these words grammatically.
Final Evaluation of Ambiguity
- Final ambiguity = 1.058 = 4030/4267