- Inalienable Possession
- Expanded contrastive grammar page to add more tests
- Added inalienable stems to the multilingual dictionary
- Added structural transfer rule
- Alienable Possesion
- Expanded structural transfer rule, signifying possession through "'s" or a possessive pronoun depending on the sentence with the presence of the alienable possession form.
- Added support for standalone filler words as well as filler letters added to the end of words such as e, u, etc.
- Added disambiguation rule to differentiate article and verb ambiguation that arose as a result of interjection pattern.