- Inalienable Possession
- Expanded contrastive grammar page to add more tests
- Added inalienable stems to the multilingual dictionary
- Added structural transfer rule
- Alienable Possesion
- Expanded structural transfer rule, signifying possession through "'s" or a possessive pronoun depending on the sentence with the presence of the alienable possession form.
- Added support for standalone filler words as well as filler letters added to the end of words such as e, u, etc.
- Added disambiguation rule to differentiate article and verb ambiguation that arose as a result of interjection pattern.
- Adjectives - exist only as verbs in Biak
- Used lsx file to resolve verbs which exist as "be" + adj
- Nouns with multiword meanings
- Used lsx file to differentiate between the adjective and noun part of the word, such as in the case of "old woman"
- Anaphora resolution for pronouns
- Extending morphology for transducer--e.g., full/partial reduplication
- Working with community
- Future direction based on community needs and wants in terms of computational linguistic tools
- Evaluation of current tools, ensuring that our tools our an accurate representative of the language
- Expanding dictionary