Difference between revisions of "Central Kurdish"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
== Developed Resources ==
== Developed Resources ==
Revision as of 14:16, 25 February 2021
Below is a list of resources relevant to the Sorani Kurdish language. Resources are categorized according to type of content. I own italicized resources in PDF format. I have also flagged resources I have not yet obtained.
- .txt lists of words, word-level digrams, and character-level trigrams
- Keyboard Layout: seems to be the most common layout
- Latin-based phonetic keyboard layout that I own on my computer
- does this mean that it came with your OS or that it's a custom one you (or someone else?) created? -Jonathan
- Someone else created it, I think Unikurd is its name, I cannot find a link to it but it is on my computer.
- Rule-based Kurdish Text Transliteration System: Latin-Arabic orthography conversion
- Kurdish Speech to Text: early attempt to develop speech recognition for Sorani Kurdish
- Towards Machine Translation for the Kurdish Language: Sorani machine translation model
- Sorani Vocabulary: vocab list with Latin script transliterations, by Harvard
- The Kurdish Dictionary: translates to and from any combination of ckb/kur/eng via query
- Dictionary of Scientific Terms: includes Sorani definitions of terms like "atom"
- Diccionaire Fondamental Kurde-Français-Sorani: French-Sorani dict with phrases & alphabet
- Sorani Grammar: high-level description of important grammatical properties of Sorani
- Kurdish Basic Course: has helpful chapters on grammar and word lists
- A Reference Grammar with Selected Readings: extensive descriptions of Sorani grammar
- Building a Lemmatizer and a Spell-Checker for Sorani Kurdish: includes background on Sorani morphology
- Kurdish Romanization Table: potentially useful information on Sorani alphabet and orthography
- Kurdish Interdialect Machine Translation: suggests a method for Kurmanji-Sorani machine translation
- Building a Test Collection for Sorani Kurdish: outlines a Test Collection project + list of affixes
- OLAC Resources (how do I access these?)
- Try clicking the links on that page and then looking for "Identifier (URI)" - Daniel
- Sorani Wikipedia: many articles averaging a few paragraphs in length
- Sorani Bible: one of a few different versions of the Bible
- JW Website: few dozen entries accompanied by voice narration
- Hawler Gov: various entries on the Kurdish capital
- شازاده چکۆله: Sorani version of The Little Prince, by Aso Abdullah
- Abas Shiwan's blog (with Latin script transliterations)