The total number of stems can be found below:
- 8 N-Stems
- 4 Definite/Plural
- 4 Verbs_Inf (infinitives)
- 4 V-Stems_1
- 4 V-Stems_2
- 6 Subject_Prn
- 4 Imperatives
- 6 Prns
- 3 Adj-Stem
- 2 Comparatives
- 3 Prepositions
- 3 Conjunctions
- 2 Adverbs
- 2 Npast
The total coverage over the ckb.basic corpus is 12.02%. This was an increase of 3 percentage points that came after adding three common words for "water", "earth", and "god" (all just <n>), two prepositions for "which" and "on" (<pr>), and one conjunction for "so" (<conjcoo>). The current top unknown words are:
The total coverage over the Wikipedia corpus is 21.48%.
The transducer currently passes 80/101 (79%) tests on the main yaml file and 3/6 (50%) on the commonwords file. It seems to do well with noun morphology and most verb morphology.
Initial Evaluation of Morphological Generation
- 85 passes, 16 fails, 101 total (84%)
- 21.48% coverage over Wikipedia corpus
- 85 passes, 49 fails, 134 total (63%)
Final Evaluation of Morphological Generation
- 85 passes, 33 fails, 118 total (72%)
- Number of twol tests added: 3
The remaining 16 morphological analysis tests fail for the following reasons:
- The izafa enclitic and the demonstrative adjectives were skipped (not implemented). All other grammar points were attempted in some way.
- Some verbs, particularly هاتن (to come), have different imperative/non-past stems. Because only one lexicon was used for both types of verbs, this could not be accounted for.