Revision as of 18:04, 4 March 2021 by Wball1
- Plurality is expressed via the suffix "-अन", and if the final vowel is long, shorten it:
- It can also be expressed by adding the word "सब" or "लोग" for human noun after the singular form:
None of these cases can be applied to the plural form of a noun.
- You can form the locative case by adding the suffix "-ē". If the noun ended in "ā", it gets removed and if it ended in "ī" or "ū", the vowel gets shortened.
- You can form the instrumental case by adding the suffix "-ē̃." The same process of removing or shortening vowels as in the locative applies.
- Other cases may be indicated using postpositions.
|Third Proximate||इ | एकर||एकारा||इ (सब)|
|Third Proximate Honorific||इनकर ||इनकारा|
|Third Non-Proximate||उ | ओकर||ओकारा||उ (सब)|
|Third Non-Proximate Honorific||उनकर||उनकारा|
- Linguistic Survey of India