- Code on GitHub ["https://github.swarthmore.edu/Ling073-sp21/ling073-mag"]
- Total number of stems in the transducer. You can use the following method, or count the stems manually.
lexd -x apertium-xyz.xyz.lexd > /dev/null(then add the counts for the relevant individual lexicons)
- Current coverage over your combined (basic) corpus: 26.84%
- The current list of top unknown words returned by
- TOP UNKNOWN WORDS:
58322 ^में/*में$ 47253 ^से/*से$ 34108 ^आउ/*आउ$ 31801 ^हे/*हे$ 29917 ^हल/*हल$ 21874 ^पर/*पर$ 21698 ^कि/*कि$ 17942 ^ऊ/*ऊ$ 17754 ^1/*1$ 16677 ^ई/*ई$ 16539 ^हइ/*हइ$ 15114 ^तो/*तो$ 14681 ^गेल/*गेल$ 13642 ^2/*2$ 13306 ^हम/*हम$ 13166 ^हो/*हो$ 12158 ^न/*न$ 10945 ^सब/*सब$ 9535 ^नयँ/*नयँ$ 9269 ^ओकरा/*ओकरा$
- mag.yaml Total passes: 39, Total fails: 15, Total: 54
- commonwords.yaml Total passes: 4, Total fails: 11, Total: 15
At the moment the pronoun tests other than the personal pronouns don't pass because those pronouns are quite irregular and would require a lot of hard coding. The same thing is true of the auxiliary. The forms of "घोरा" don't work because some phonological process happens with the long vowel at the end of the word we weren't sure how to fix. Also the instrumental doesn't work because lexd doesn't like the combining characters necessary to write a long, nasal e. We also didn't implement the future imperative, because there was only one example of it in our source and the general ending given disagrees with the specific example, so we're not sure how it works exactly.
Adding the dunda (|), the postpositions (ke, mẽ, par, se), and the noun magahī updated our basic coverage from 21.16% to 26.84%.