Grammatical Descriptions (working list)
The Neo-Aramaic dialect of Barwar.  2008. Khan, Geoffrey.
- 2000+ page grammar
- PDF online (at least right now...)
- Barwar region of Northern Iraq, specifically several villages along the river Be-Xelape
- A variety of North-Eastern Neo-Aramaic
- Glottolog lists this under resources for Assyrian Neo-Aramaic
The Neo-Aramaic dialect of Qaraqosh. 2002. Khan, Geoffrey. 
- A variety of North-Eastern Neo-Aramaic as spoken in the city of Qaraqosh, a bit south of the Barwar region
- "One of the most archaic dialects" of North-Eastern Neo-Aramaic 
- 700+ pages
- Penn has it
- Glottolog lists this under resources for Chaldean Neo-Aramaic
Chaldean language: Elementary course. 1996. Jammo, Sarhad Y. Hermiz. 
- The Library Network in Michigan has it. The real question is, can we get it through ILL?
- WorldCat says it's in Chamorro...
Scientific Works (working list)
Discontinuous morphology in Modern Aramaic. 1993. Rubba.
- 500+ pages
- UC San Diego has it and that's the closest place