What I did
- I implemented numbers by having a digits lexicon which goes in a loop, and then adds various forms like year, day, and hour to the end of a number.
- I wrote four twol rules to handle the conjugations of u verbs for た、て、and ない forms.
What I did not do
- Prefixes (e.g. 毎 for every, お and ご for honorific, etc.)
- Coverage over the Hiroshima article:
- Coverage over the grapefruit article:
- Coverage over the shibori article:
- Coverage over the orc article:
- Coverage over all articles:
Precision and recall would also be useful metrics, but I did not have time to work on them.