Difference between revisions of "Wamesa/Universal Dependencies"

From LING073
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Sp17_UD")
 
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
==Corpora==
 +
I took the fully ambiguous corpus from the last assignment and disambiguated it. Then I created another corpus and disambiguated it as well as adding dependency relations. There were some words that I wasn't sure what they were; I suspected them to be modals and tried to tag them with relations I thought made sense. Finally, I converted these to conllu format and removed the morphological information from them.
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 
[[Category:Sp17_UD]]
 
[[Category:Sp17_UD]]
 +
[[Category:Wamesa]]

Latest revision as of 21:53, 14 May 2017

Corpora

I took the fully ambiguous corpus from the last assignment and disambiguated it. Then I created another corpus and disambiguated it as well as adding dependency relations. There were some words that I wasn't sure what they were; I suspected them to be modals and tried to tag them with relations I thought made sense. Finally, I converted these to conllu format and removed the morphological information from them.