Revision as of 23:19, 27 May 2010 by Ejensen1
Make a to-do list on the wiki.Completed 2010-05-27, Eric.
Telescope software tasks
- Install Dimension 4 software to improve clock accuracy on observatory PC. See Eastman et al. 2010 for more details on precise timekeeping.
- Install JSkyCalc on control room computer. (More info on using it at AstroBetter.)
- Edit local file to add our observatory coordinates as described here.
- Preparations for mapping run to improve the telescope pointing model.
Improving telescope operations
- Do a substantial (> 100 point) point run using AAG TPointMapper.