- Kanazawa and Jinbō, Ainugo Kaiwa Jiten. An Ainu conversational dictionary. All rights reserved.
- Japanese/English to Ainu E-dictionary: Conversational Ainu translations written in English orthography. All rights reserved.
- Batchelor, An Ainu–English–Japanese dictionary (ebook). Includes a grammar of the Ainu language. I can't find any license.
- Ainu dictionary from old Japanese website. I have not found any license yet.
- Ainu for Beginners, based on lecture texts for the Sapporo TV Radio Lessons in 2006 and Kirsten Refsing’s The Ainu Language: The Morphology and Syntax of the Shizunai Dialect.
- Description of Ainu phonetics in Japanese
- Miscellaneous wiktionary articles on Ainu parts of speech, though vast majority are just stubs
- Alpatov, Bugaeva and Nedjalkov, Part 42 of Reciprocal Constructions: Reciprocals and sociatives in Ainu.
- Dougherty, On the So-Called Passive Voice in Ainu
- Refsing, The Ainu Library Collection 2: Origins of the Ainu Language:The Indo-European Controversy. Unclear what this source holds.
- Shibatani, The Languages of Japan. Said to include a comprehensive linguistic study of Ainu.
- A paper describing a part-of-speech tagger for Ainu language based on higher order Hidden Markov Model, unclear if any resulting tool is actually available
- A paper on morphology analysis, translation support and shallow parsing of ainu language, unclear if any resulting tool is actually available
- Ainu resource assessment. Explains an NLP-related Ainu language project and offers other resources for further research.
- A glossed audio corpus of Ainu folklore, containing both english and Japanese translations. All rights reserved.
- Batchelor, Ainu Fireside Stories. Because it is written by Batchelor I assume this is actually Ainu stories written in Ainu rather than English translations, but I am not sure. License unclear.
- Batchelor, The Book of Common Prayer. I will likely not use this since it is Batchelor's translations into Ainu rather than native Ainu writings. License unclear.
- Bugaeva, Grammar and Folklore Texts of the chitose dialect of Ainu (idiolect of Ito Oda). License unclear.
- Japanese website on Ainu culture. Contains a Japanese gloss of hundreds of words from various dialects of Ainu. License unclear.
- Many ELAR Ainu dialect documentations. I still need to sort through all of these but the Endangered Languages Archive seems to have a lot of Ainu audio files with accompanying text transcriptions.
- Ainu FM radio station with some transcriptions. Japanese site. License unclear.