Partner Selection: I'd like to work with Timothy Mou
- ISO 639-3: lep 
- Lepcha is a Himalayish language spoken by 30,000-50,000 people in Sikkim, West Bengal, Nepal, and Bhutan. 
- ISO 639-3: wbl 
- Wakhi is an Indo-European language spoken in Northern Afghanistan, Tajikstan, Northern Pakistan, and China. 
- There are approximately 58,000 Wakhi speakers worldwide.
- Wakhi was not a written language. Writing systems have been created for it using Arabic, Cyrillic, and Latin scripts. 
- ISO 639-3: skr 
- Saraiki is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in part of the Punjab province in Pakistan. 
- There are 26 million native speakers. 
- Saraiki uses the Perso-Arabic writing system.